Hi,

After doing some messing with lists which I get from a db.select, I
keep getting an exception which is "already passed [depending-int]"
everytime I want to do some comparison to it using the if statement.

Doing some quick looking on webpy's code, I could see it's an
exception thrown by the own framework, although I don't really get its
reason... And is there a fix?

This is my code:

db = web.database(dbn='postgres', user='postgres', pw='', db='mydb')
def GET(self, person):
                global db
                p = db.select(person)

                i = p[len(p)-1].rname