Hello,

I am running three different webpy scripts via apache's fastcgi. I followed the
instructions and it works great!

But I wonder why only three instances of python are running on my server, one
for each script. I thought, fastcgi would run multiple instaces of the scripts?

Is there something in webpy that prevents more instances from being run?

Do I need to configure fastcgi differently?

My server is totally bored, with a very low load, and still visitors have to
wait for answers from the three scripts. My server could easil run each script
ten times.

Thanks for any hints.

Best greetings,
Dragan