Thanks for answer, but setting "web.config.debug = False" I tryed first and this setting dont have effect to my problem.

On Sat, 10 Mar 2012 20:48:49 +0100, Dragan Espenschied <d...@a-blast.org> wrote:

This might be a case of the sessions not working in debugging mode:
http://webpy.org/cookbook/session_with_reloader

I really wish webpy would handle this transparently. What use is debugging mode
if sessions cannot be debugged?