Friends,

   Since the version 0.34 of web.py, I have used it to build the
websites of my customers.
   This websites have a admin module, where I used the 'subapps'
concept and this works fine, works very well.

    Now, I think about transform commons tasks (or portion of code) in
components (or widget) of a website as: news, RSS, banner publication,
agenda/calendar, polls, photo gallery and video gallery.

    Then, my main doubt is: How to do this ?

    In my crazy brain, I think that in my admin module I can have a
section called: 'modules' and this section I can select which one or
ones modules are active(s) for this customer.

    Well, I don't know, but I think that this architecture can work as
plugins, for example, in JQuery there are plugins.

    Any tips or suggestions are very important to me.

    ps: Sorry by my terrible english.

    thanks,
    Leandro