Mu urls are defined this way:

# Link classes to url on the server
urls = ('/homesensor.com/(.*)', 'Sensor'
        '/sensor/', Sensor, #Links Sensor class to /sensor
        '/location', HS_Location # Links HS_Location class to /location
        )

#Main Method, calls appropriate classes
if __name__ == "__main__":

# To run the web server to start serving the web pages with data
    app = web.application(urls, globals())
    app.run()