Hi all,
I am try Paste to wrap the application for exception page like those by
web.py server, as the following code.
Problem is, exception page show randomly. If I refresh the page 10 times
after setting a 0-division, it is probably 8 times it show nothing but the
normal page.
Worse is, when I deliberate write the syntax wrong, it still doesn't show
nothing as if nothing wrong with the codes.
Really confusing, and I have the feeling that it is caused by Paste package.
By the way, do you have any better option for exception debug?
Thank you.

#!/usr/bin/env python
# coding: utf-8

import sys, os
abspath = os.path.dirname(__file__)
sys.path.append(abspath)
os.chdir(abspath)
from config.url import urls
import web

app = web.application(urls, globals())
application=app.wsgifunc()
from paste.exceptions.errormiddleware import ErrorMiddleware
application = ErrorMiddleware(application, debug=True)