Hi guys.

I'd like to propose a community effort to close all open issues and pull
requests from github repo.
By now, we have 96 open issues and 24 pull requests.
Maybe, some of the pull requests are already merged to current code and
some issues are already solved. But there are issues from 3 years ago and
pull requests from 2 years ago.
I'm not a "master" on git or even on python, but I offer my time to help as
I can.
I don't know exactly who are the maintainers beside Anand, but maybe he
could trust someone to do this kind of stuff.

I have no intention of attacking someone, but sometimes web.py looks like a
hobby project, when I'd really like to see it like a more serious project.
Again, I have no intention of attacking someone. I know Aaron and Anand
have done a great, great job.

  • [web... Tomas Schertel
    • ... Tae Sandoval Murgan
      • ... Tomas Schertel
      • ... Steven Brown
        • ... Tomas Schertel
          • ... Tae Sandoval Murgan
            • ... Leandro - ProfessionalIT - Soluções em Tecnologia da Informação .
              • ... michael kapelko
              • ... Tae Sandoval Murgan
            • ... Shannon Cruey
              • ... Tae Sandoval Murgan