#6: cite FireSheep as real-life threat HSTS addresses

 cite FireSheep as real-life threat HSTS addresses, in response to this
 query:

 http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/hasmat/current/msg00074.html

 Subject: [HASMAT] HSTS Threat prevalence
 From: Devdatta Akhawe <dev.akh...@gmail.com>
 Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 11:36:12 -0700
 To: IETF HASMAT list <has...@ietf.org>

 Hi all

 The HSTS specification talks about possible attacks that could be
 prevented by the use of HSTS. Do we have any data that suggests these
 attacks are actually a concern / being used by attackers anywhere ? I
 couldn't find any citation to this effect in the specification.

--
 Reporter:  jeff.hodges@…                  |       Owner:  =JeffH