The charset sniffing is also complicated by the fact that sometimes
user agents need to parse some of the HTML to find a <meta> element.
In some situations, user agents need to restart the parsing algorithm,
which is quite delicate and better to describe in the same document as
HTML parsing (at least for use by HTML processing engines).

Adam