From: websec-boun...@ietf.org [mailto:websec-boun...@ietf.org] On Behalf Of
Barry Leiba
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2012 7:14 AM
To: IETF WebSec WG
Subject: Re: [websec] handling STS header field extendability

Please forgive my ignorance, but do LockCA and/or LockEV offer any
functionality that you can't already get with public key pinning as
currently specified?

 Folks, this thread has rather been hijacked.  We need to have some WG input on
what registration policy to recommend for a possible future STS header field
registry.  That's what this thread is for, and I need to see some WG discussion
about it in order that Jeff may finish the document and that I may move it
forward.

Please take discussion of LockCA and LockEV to another thread.

Thanks,
Barry