On 27/08/2012 21:18, Tobias Gondrom wrote:
Hello dear websec fellows,

<hat="WG chair">
we have so far only very few comments regarding this. If you feel strongly either way, please say so ASAP, within the next 5 days (until Sep-1), otherwise we will have to go with the few comments we received to judge consensus based on them.
<hat type="participant">

I don't have strong feelings either way. I don't believe we have many (if any at all) standardized extensions anyway. If people believe that there would be extensions, I have a slight preference for picking an IANA policy now. Probably IETF review.
Thank you, Tobias

On 27/08/12 21:01, =JeffH wrote:
On 08/20/2012 10:55 AM, =JeffH wrote:> Thanks for the clarification Barry. Yes, this question is in response to Ben > Campbell's review comment (which I was going to note, but you took care of it :)

>  > "We need to decide on an IANA policy *or* explicitly decide that we
>  > don't want to choose that now, and leave it to whoever creates the
>  > registry later."
>
> yes, that's a more accurate statement of the decision.
>
> Either way is fine by me.

Do we have a decision on this as yet?

thanks,

=JeffH