Le 2010-10-20 16:13, Keith Williams a écrit :

One other nice feature that Drupal has is that it is easy to admin multiple
sites.  One Drupal host can be the source for X number of other sites.
  Sites can share database tables, users, etc... So... Lets say you have a
wiki site and a foundation site.  Someone logs into the wiki site, it will
automaticly share their info with the foundation site and vice versa, you
can configure what is shared.  Users can have seperate roles that are
respected between sites and they don't need to login again.

Yes, incidentally, all of this Drupal talk is making me take a closer look at the package and the admin of multiple sites did interest me. My sites are all Zikula (here is one: http://wwww.EarlyMusicNews.org) and Zikula does not handle multiple sites as yet.

This is always a nice option as well as the sharing of tables.

Marc