Le 2010-10-27 01:02, Carlos Jenkins a écrit :

Thanks for the offer to help Carlos. I'll add you to the list of helpers on
the Wiki page here:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Website/Evaluation_of_CMS_Platforms#CMS_Volunteer_Admin_Support

Thank you for including me Marc. I'm eager to work with you all :) I also do
have a webserver (it's right here on my living room :P it's not on a
datacenter :P but well, full control, SSH and root access :D, good to make
prototypes). I think SSH is a must have, drush tool is just great for
administration in general, from install to update tasks you can do a
lot easily :D

I don't know if you want to wait for the decision of the SC or start the
list of the possible modules for Drupal right now? I do have a usefull
common list I use on most of the sites I create. And on my other e-mails
I've posted others that might be useful.

I was thinking that one of the best things we can achieve with a Drupal
based website is to be able to setup a Localization Server
http://drupal.org/project/l10n_server, which is the module set that
empowers http://localize.drupal.org/ to provide a
user-friendly/single-account/website-based translation tool for translate
LibreOffice GUI/Software itself. What is the current workflow to translate
the GUI? There is Gettext files (.po) available? If so, it is a
direct transition.

Cheers

Hi Carlos:

Let's just wait for a word from Ben re: his effort to raise a quick demo site. He may need some help.

Thanks for the generous offer though.

Marc