Hi Michael, *;

<sigh> - toppost with fullquote :-( </sigh>

I explained. let's see what I wrote:
> []
>> It's not the wrong date, it just uses a bad/confusing format
>> (DD/MM/YYYY) so it mixes german/european ordering with US/american
>> delimiter. Today it should b e clear, as not it defaults to 13/11/2011

> The vast majority of the world
> uses this format including the delimiter.

No - the ordering is used, but not with the / as delimiter.
While some countries use it like that, it definitely is not "the vast
majority of the world"

Focus on my statement was "mixing with / as delimiter", not using day,
month year ordering.

> It doesn't mix any formats. The format and delimiter IS the standard.
> P.S. It's not German ordering. See the wikipedia article on the origins.

Of course it mixes formats and hence is confusing. If it would use
YYYY-MM-DD it would be clear, also if it would use DD.MM.YYYY it would
be clear.

But using / is what makes stuff confusing as it is both used in
DD/MM/YYYY as well as in MM/DD/YYYY formats.

so again. Please don't top-post, don't full-quote.

ciao
Christian