Hi Sophie,

On Sat, Nov 13, 2010 at 7:57 PM, Sophie Gautier
<gautier.sop...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Nov 13, 2010 at 7:32 PM, Sophie Gautier
> <gautier.sop...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> [...]
>
>>> Did you try as well? Then I'd rather look into fixing the permissions,
>>> than changing it myself :-)
>
> Could you give the same rights as mine to Jean-Baptiste Faure?

He is added now - but it seems some not-so-careful admin deleted your
account - at least you don't show up anymore in the users list :-(

So unfortunately you have to re-register :-((

> And by the way, is there a way for us to see who is a member of our
> site and with which rights?

No, there is none (at least not yet)

Only "Main" Administrators have access to that info using the
corresponding administrative section - and as just demonstrated you
have been careful with that, otherwise you can accidentally mess up
things.

But it surely is possible to create a non-editable page for this purpose.

ciao
Christian