Thanks for your attention Erich, we are walking

I can acces and publish. I understand page level and so I have make
some pages and format content (Bienvenida, LibreOffice, Descarga,
Asistencia, FAQ, Colaborar..)

http://gl.test.libreoffice.org/home

but, I don't know made a menu for connect between and as result nobody
can navegate over galician site.

Can you verify if there is all I need for do it or something is wrong?

I suppose that the template we load is preparated and no need hacking
for doing this.

Antón

--
Leader of openOffice.org GL