Hi,

Am 22.11.2010 16:48, schrieb Christian Lohmaier:

> http://pumbaa.ooodev.org:7780/home/download-and-sub/
>
> Please give feedback, what do you think about it

I like it!

> (also about the
> expandable full list below the "convenience selectors",

good stuff

> whether it is
> preferable to have the torrent as a toggle-option or just add a
> "(<Torrentlink>)" after every regular link.

I think it´s good to have the torrents accessible. Personally, I
don´t care whether this is managed by the check box or a separate link.

I would recommend to hide the select controls by default and make
them visible by script, because you don´t want to see them, if your
browser doesn´t do scripting.

Also, when scripting is disabled, how can the user reach the torrents?

It seems that you couldn´t find out, which languages are included in
the multi exe and which are included in the all_lang exe. Neither
did I: http://go.mail-archive.com/VqvpZ45gkVyZPdeZOBCyyymnHXo=

Gruß

Stefan