Hi Christian,

On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 9:13 PM, Christian Lohmaier
<lohmaier+ooofut...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi Samuel, *,
>
> 2010/12/6 Samuel Gómez <fuljen...@gmail.com>:
>> On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 5:24 PM, Carlos Jenkins <hastciber...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> If possible, please add the additional checks it to the script used on
> the downlaod page at
> http://pumbaa.ooodev.org:7780/home/download-and-sub/

I'm sorry, I think you are asking me to do something but I don't
understand what.

Whether is
http://pumbaa.ooodev.org:7780/home/download-and-sub/
the source or the target of the changes, I advance that I'm not yet
familiarized with that code. I see it auto-detects things client-side
but I've not been able to locate the magic yet.

> I'll commit it to the git repo at https://github.com/tdf/cms-code
> later today and also push it  to the live site.

Excuse me. I will not be able to read your answer until tomorrow (+10 hours).

Regards.