Hi,

Christoph Noack wrote on 2010-12-07 23.40:
Since it feels really odd to have missed the RC1 release and the update
of the buttons. Do you think it will be helpful to have some kind of
checklist that does contain all the stuff that is required in advance? I
know, we do have very experienced people and things will settle (a.k.a.
be done automagically ...), but I'd like to hear your opinion on that.
The update of the website (graphics) may be part of this ...

definitely. We do have something for the release process itself as well.

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108