Hi, :-)

On Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 00:55, Cor Nouws <oo...@nouenoff.nl> wrote:
> There are some wonderful interviews going on, that show up on the official
> TDF blog.
> They are important stories, cause they show how and why new, independent
> developers join making LibreOffice. And what they do and like and such.
> Of course hackers are just member of the community, and would be nothing
> (hmm) with the rest of the community, but hey, what would we all be without
> developers ;-)
> Hmm, long story to explain that IMHO these interviews deserve a much better
> exposure than 'just' the blog.

One idea I've already submitted to Christian is for the home page
(front page) of the LibreOffice site to include a box with an RSS feed
from the blog, featuring the Title and the first 5 or 6 lines of the
most recent blog posts.

It's early Saturday where I am, and I have put aside my weekend to
fill the staging site with content. I'll be looking at your idea,
because it's a very good one.

David Nelson