2010.12.11 08:01, Sophie Gautier rašė:
On 11/12/2010 08:55, David Nelson wrote:
Hi Sophie, :-)

On Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 13:32, Sophie Gautier<gautier.sop...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,

Could you please bring the FAQ Tab back on the EN site because we have it in
our l10n files :
"There is a string called "Also check the FAQ section at<a href=\"
http://www.libreoffice.org/faq/\";>http://www.libreoffice.org/faq/.</a>"".

There will be a FAQ but not top level, there's no space. FAQ will be a
sub-page, it would be better if you change your links, sorry... :-(

Link is in .sdf file, readme file is build during the building process, so it won't work for 3.3.

Can't we just mass-replace the link in all localizations before building?..

Rimas