Hi all,

Recently David has pointed out that the LibreOffice leadership has not decided
anything about the Drupal site.
(He cites Steering Committee MoMs that there are no plans to migrate to a
Drupal site).

Michael on the other hand believes that a Silverstripe site is only temporary
(except the wiki part), and Drupal site is the future.

This is highly confusing state of affairs:
Nearly half of the volunteers' effort and time will be wasted, because one of
the two projects will be closed in near future.

I think we should have a better clarity from the leadership on this issue.

Let us put all our effort on only one project.

BTW it is OK if the leadership declares a healthy competition between the two
and see who comes out on top.
I will be rooting for both.

Let the better idea/implementation win.

So what is it going to be?