On Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 6:58 PM, klaus-jürgen weghorn ol
<o...@sophia-louise.de> wrote:
> Am 12.12.2010 17:31, schrieb Samuel Gómez:
>>
>> To all volunteers,
>>
>> Please fill in your row at
>> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Website/Tasks_and_volunteers
>>
>> If you think some columns should be created/deleted/merged/split
>> please discuss it or simply do it.
>>
>> Also, instead of YES/(NO) we could use numbers from 1 to 5 meaning
>> less or more commitment.
>
> Can you describe a little bit in the wiki what is meant with: "setup", "site
> admin", "systems admin" etc.?

I see your point but I'm not able to do it. I simply made an
aggregation of the very same terms used by the original authors of the
article; I don't know exactly what they included and what they
excluded they wrote "site admin", "systems admin", etc.

The value I'm really adding is pointing out a readable structure for
that content, rather than providing a closed list of tasks.

> And there is one thing which I miss: content
> And that's the point wich we miss in reality.

Put.

Thanks for the feedback.

> --
> Greetings
> k-j
>
> --

"Make sure that Office documents very well depends on PROPRIETARY IE
capabilities."
    Bill Gates, 1998.