Hi David, *,

On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 12:51 AM, David Nelson <comme...@traduction.biz> wrote:

> I have made the "Legal Info" page a redirector page, and I have also
> forwarded your message to Sophie so that she can inform the NL site
> teams accordingly.

Thanks

PS: I added the footer and download-page changes.

> Could you maybe check that I've done the right things for the "Legal
> Info" page? TIA if so. ;-)

Yes - The changes are OK, I just wanted to make sure you did not
actually copy the page :-)

Whether you use a virtual page or a redirector page then is not a
question of right or wrong, but what you want to get.

ciao
Christian

real PS (for the left-nav discussion, best held in a seperate thread):
I played with the left-hand menu on pumbaa a bite, now slightly
larger, long strings are clipped at 12 characters, see for example
http://pumbaa.ooodev.org:7780/home/download-and-sub/
the subsubpage "sub in downloadtest" is truncated to "sub in downlo…"