Hi *,

On Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 12:16 PM, Dr. Bernhard Dippold
<bernh...@familie-dippold.at> wrote:
>> Am Donnerstag, den 16.12.2010, 01:39 +0100 schrieb Bernhard Dippold:
>> [...]

I do a quick leap over the menu/site design part - Just be assured
that the menu can of course be restructured to whatever
design/functionality is chosen in the end, Don't think in terms of
"oh, how difficult would that be to implement in silverstripe" - tell
me what you want (what the generated html should look like), and I'll
do my best to provide it :-)

> Do we want to have a login area on the website too?

What for?

If a page requires a login, you're offered the login and are
redirected back. But currently we don't make use of restricted areas.
Login currently is only needed for editing the site.

> [...]
> So +1 for your approach - at least in the mid-term.
>
> I don't know if such a change is possible before the page goes online.

As the site is meant to be ready this week-end already: No, probably not :-)

ciao
Christian