Le 17/12/10 15:53, Christian Lohmaier a écrit :

Hi Christian,

Thanks for your answer, it was most helpful.

> Please always provide concrete examples, possible along with
> screenshots (upload to http://frupic.frubar.net /
> http://sau.frubar.net or some other image upload site of your choice)

OK, examples for starters :

http://fr.test.libreoffice.org/libreoffice/

http://de.test.libreoffice.org/product/

http://de.test.libreoffice.org/product/writer/

http://de.test.libreoffice.org/product/impress/

http://de.test.libreoffice.org/product/libreoffice-draw/

http://de.test.libreoffice.org/product/libreoffice-suite/

It may also be an issue of spacing from the images that causes the
wrapping to look odd. This is viewed on a 15" Macbook Pro with Firefox
3.6.13.

Alex