Hi David,

> Hi Michael, :-)
>
> On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 23:48, Michael Meeks <michael.me...@novell.com> wrote:
> > Hi David,
> >
> >  [...]
> >        * I would move the download link to the top - and have the
> >          explanation below it - it takes time to read through that
> >          text; I can feel my eyes getting tired - and - really, the
> >          platform / language combination is -really- sweet and simple.
> >                + eg. the German tranlation (missing an s) ;-) seems
> >                  much crisper and prettier as of now.
>
> You're the second person to comment about this - Stefan made similar
> comments, too. I think the solution, therefore, will be to move the
> detailed instructions to a sub-page that will be accessible from the
> side menu (for inexperienced people), and just have a very brief text
> on the actual download page. I'll deal with this.

I support Michael and Stefan (already wanted to include this in my mail about
the main page, but didn't manage to do so).

Downloading LibreOffice should be as easy as possible, so the download links
must be the most prominent part of the page IMHO.

The instructions can be placed at the lower part of the page - but I don't mind
a sub-page, if they are not only referenced from the navigation, but from the
text  (near the download links) too.

Best regards

Bernhard