Thanks a lot Christian. It was not urgent.
You did right. It is good for me.

Cheers,
Bruno

Le 30/12/2010 19:24, Christian Lohmaier a écrit :
Hi Bruno, *;

On Mon, Dec 27, 2010 at 6:43 PM, bruno gallart<bruno.gall...@orange.fr>  wrote:
I should like to do a local site for occitan lengadocian. Somebody can
explain me the way to take to do this or who I am to contact ?
Erich did set it up in the meantime, but he wasn't aware that the
apache and DNS configurations need to be adapted as well.

I did choose to only go for oc.libreoffice.org for the time being (the
installer uses oc only, thus I don't see the need for using a variant
yet).

You should be able to login using https://oc.libreoffice.org/admin now

The language code used for the pages is "oc-FR" (<html lang="oc-FR">)
- I hope this is OK

Sorry for taking so long..

ciao
Christian