Hi David, Christian,
(was first a private mail)

I know you are quite in a different deep thought but:
on the German ML we have a discussion about the left navbar for the third page level. [1]
We need this third level page and so we need a navigation.
There are comments which dislike the left navbar and its handling with the hangout. You, David, try to bypass the problem [2] but on the other side you do it in the other way [3]. Is it possible to put the third level in a third navigation on the top like the two others?
Or were there some other decisions about that?

Cheers
k-j

[1] http://go.mail-archive.com/paZExWV27JKAMKtBBMVLTCwN6gk=
[2] http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/installation/windows/