Hello Drew,

drew wrote on 2011-01-19 20.59:
Guys I have my problems with decisions made by the SC members and I am leaving
because of
it, perhaps not quick enough, which I will pass on to them in a private email.

as I didn't receive a private mail from you, I guess it doesn't concern me. Anyways, as a member of the SC and dedicated to working on our community, I would be really interested what brought you to this sad decision. I would be happy if we could follow-up via private e-mail.

I think ranting, leaving and not communicating on the right channels are the main problems a community can face, so let's work together, united, on what we all want to achieve...

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108