I'm somewhat experienced with LO. I've used Open Office daily for around two
years and LO for 2 or 3 months so far. I wouldn't consider myself a power
user - mostly I just take notes with Writer. I do follow LO development
quite a bit though, reading the Document Foundation planet and following the
wiki and IRC occasionally.

I generally enjoy cleaning up and verifying HTML (call me weird :P) and
occasionally writing new content. Specific to products, I would prefer
working on Writer or Impress content, as those are the only applications I
have real experience with in the suite. However, I'm happy to learn more if
needed/wanted.

If there is work to be done on the site regarding HTML/CSS and writing,
those would be the areas I know best currently - I don't have nearly any
scripting/programming experience currently. Thanks everyone for the warm
welcome :).