Hi Bernhard, *,

On Sat, Jan 29, 2011 at 7:36 PM, Dr. Bernhard Dippold
<bernh...@familie-dippold.at> wrote:
> Chrisian Lohmaier wrote:
>
> At first: IE version is probably IE7 on Citrix.
> Local versions have been updated to IE8, but if I download the wrongly
> formatted page in the Citrix session as webarchive (.mht),  it reads
> "saved with Internet Explorer 7"

OK, when choosing IE 7 on the netrenderer service, it shows the same
result as in your screenshot - but as I don't have access to IE 7, I
myself cannot help to fix it.
(again the shot for reference:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:LibO_Mainpage_high_heading.PNG
)

> There is an error message at the bottom of the page:
>     Zeile:   14
>     Zeichen: 822
>     Fehler:  Object doesn't support this property or method
>     Code:    0

This is not from the sourcecode itself, but probably triggered by one
of the javascript files, so I doubt it is the reason for the bad
rendering

ciao
Christian