Le 29/01/2011 23:29, Erich Christian a écrit :
> Hi Jean-Baptiste, *

>>> Well - 15 pt as minimum fontsize is really, really big.
>> The number is big, not the actual character size. :-)
> :-) I use 16 as standard - and have to go up to 20pt to split the menu.
> (same Firefox with Win Vista)
Strange.
I see on David's screencopy that the size of the font for "Home of the
LibreOffice Productivity Suite" in the header is bigger than on my own
screencopy. I do not understand why.
>>> Sure you didn't apply a zoom factor in addition? Even with a font-size
>>> of 17pt the (top) navbar still fits here..
>> Yes, no zoom.
> Did you try ctrl + 0 (zero) to be sure? just curious... cause I trapped
> myself shortly thinking the same...  ;-)
Yes, I did ctrl+0 and checked with and without "zoom text only".
Same problem with last beta of FF4

Best regards
JBF