Hi Michael,

Am 31.01.2011 04:31, schrieb Michael Wheatland:

> IMO if we wish to establish LibreOffice as a brand

[...]

> it has become clear that we need LibreOffice branded forums for
> product marketing purposes

Hm?

http://www.documentfoundation.org/

We still *are* the (true) OpenOffice.org community and we still
*are* developing OpenOffice.org. We just use another name due to
some legal issue.

For me, there is absolutely nothing against presenting support for
LibreOffice at sites that use OpenOffice.org branding.

Stefan