Hi Rimas, *,

On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 3:23 PM, Rimas Kudelis <r...@akl.lt> wrote:
> 2011.01.27 00:50, Michael Wheatland rašė:
>
> Dropping the editor part, I don't think a table is semantically the best
> thing to use for that. Let's say your text is split into paragraphs and some
> paragraphs are illustrated by images. In this case, here's what you could do
> for that to look right:
> 1) put the image in the very beginning of each paragraph, float it right,
> and add a left margin of say 20px

Yes, basically how the "attention-quote" style works, one paragraph
has flat right, so the next one will flow next to it.

> 2) for each paragraph that you want to fall below any images in the previous
> paragraphs, add a clear:right style attribute
>
> I understand that it's perhaps not possible to achieve easily through the
> WYSIWYG editor (without manually editing HTML code),

Yes, depends on how complicate it gets code wise. If only one class
attribute per paragraph is necessary, then you can do it with the
editor, if you need to apply more than one class, you have to use the
HTML-source

> [...]
> One way to make adding nicely styled images easier I think would be to
> simply specify a few base classes in the CSS (or maybe they are already
> specified?).

Yes, that's definitely the better approach. Although there are no
dedicated styles for this currently.

Quickly looking at the css there are:

.FloatLeft {
        float: left;
}
.FloatRight {
        float: right;
}
.captionImage.FloatRight {
        margin-left: 1em;
}
.captionImage.FloatLeft {
        margin-right: 1em;
}

i.e. class="captionImage FloatRight" will give you a right-floating
one with 1em left-margin.

But of course this could be enhanced, extended.

> E.g., there could be a class that floats right and adds a left
> margin, and a second class which clears right.

.clear{
        clear:both;
}

does exist already