Hi Michael,

On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 5:31 AM, Michael Wheatland
<mich...@wheatland.com.au> wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 11:19 AM, Christian Lohmaier
> <lohmaier+ooofut...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> I am simply raising my concerns
> regarding the web infrastructure that we are using, which we can
> hopefully fix.

Well, you don't want me to change the behavior, so without changing
the code, the prompt will stay the same. And yes, changing it would
involve modifying a small part of the CMS system. But if you prefer,
you can call it "customizing the cms" instead.

> We are the website team and I would expect that everyone on the team
> raises all issues they find in order to improve the systems that we
> use.
> I am sorry you don't feel that way about a bug report, but I encourage
> you to also look critically at all the tools we are using, it's only
> healthy.

Well - what you write doesn't make any sense at all. Again:
* You complain about the modal prompt
* I propse to change it
* You don't want me to change thte CMS' code

ciao
Christian