2011/2/4 Christian Lohmaier <lohmaier+ooofut...@googlemail.com>:
> Hi Antón, *,
>
> On Wed, Feb 2, 2011 at 11:49 PM, Anton Meixome <meix...@certima.net> wrote:
>> I can't create any translation from english site for update NL
>> Galician. I think that access to manin site is necessary for this
>> (Download)
>
> It was decided not to have translations on the main project site, as
> the different set of languages for each page would have made it too
> confusing for people, instead please create the pages in your project
> directly.
>
> i.e. login to https://gl.libreoffice.org/admin/ and do the changes there.
>
>> [...]
>> Please step by step instructions.
>
> If you want to use the same download page as on the main-site, change
> the pagetype to "DownloadPage" (on the behaviour tab), then you'll get
> the download list below any content you put into the editor.
>
> Apart from that, you need to be more specific in your questions
>
> ciao
> Christian

Hi Chris,

A lot of thanks, that it is, now the download page rules.
About content for each NL Project, well, it's possibly the best aproach.

Anyway, I need to know if there is any standard or recommendation on
basic content.

A second thing to know how I can add to the Galician NL other people
to share the editing work. It is different for admins and website
content contributors? If the aggregation of contributors to a NL is
explained in the wiki, I do not see
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Website

More specifically, they must register on the web at / admin, then?
Should I do something to link them to Galician or is the job of the
website admins?

Again, thanks in advance

Antón

--
Antón Méixome - Blog about Galician Office Suite
Galician community OOo.org & LibO