Hi Bernhard, *,

On Sun, Feb 13, 2011 at 1:22 AM, Bernhard Dippold
<bernh...@familie-dippold.at> wrote:
> Matt Sturgeon schrieb:
>> A standard size is 728x90.
>
> It depends on how we want to integrate the banner in our website.
>
> Our header is 88px high and there is 682px width aside the logo.

Note on the height: It could be larger, the tabs don't rely on a
specific height.
The background image used for the toptab area (top-part including the
first-level menu) is using the same image as the bottom part
(second-level navigation), just from the bottom, but only the border
is interesting,

http://www.libreoffice.org/themes/libo/images/header.png

So don't see the current height of 88px as a hard requirement.

and when designing a banner, it would be great if it (or a variant)
could offer a way to include the countdown (days left), or the current
status (xx% collected)

ciao
Christian