Hi Matt, *,

On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 1:51 AM, Matt Sturgeon <mtt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> I could formulate a patch/diff if i knew where the website's source
> was

We're using Silverstripe, and that follows a MVC concept, thus the
code that shuffles the data and the templates that format that data
are seperated, but that's a minor thing, as this is not enforced, etc.

> (it should really have a link to the Version Control
> branch/repository on the Web Admins page...), but I guess instructions
> will do ;-)

https://github.com/tdf/cms-code (interesting for this case is
mysite/code, i.e. the custom page-types)
and the theme
https://github.com/tdf/cms-themes (libo/templates → the "view" part,
libo/css is obvious :-))

But I'll take care of adapting it, no need to worry.

ciao
Christian