Hi Michael, *,

On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 9:30 PM, Michael Moroni
<michael.mor...@mailoo.org> wrote:
> On Wed, 16 Feb 2011 20:56:36 +0100, Erich Christian <erich_...@irq.at>
> wrote:
>>
>> You may login now at https://eo.libreoffice.org/admin/
>> granted admin permissions for your subsite.
>>
> Website Error
> There has been an error
> The website server has not been able to respond to your request.
>
> What's the problem? I logged in and this error compares...

Ah, too bad, it's the same problem with Sinhala...
[16-Feb-2011 09:28:25] Error at
sapphire/thirdparty/Zend/Locale/Data.php line 143: Uncaught
Zend_Locale_Exception: Missing locale file
'/var/www/sites/libreoffice.org/sapphire/thirdparty/Zend/Locale/Data/eo_XX.xml'
for 'eo_XX' locale. (http://eo.libreoffice.org/admin/)

I.e. the zend framework doesn't support Esperanto locale.
I'll need to reset the UI language to english, then it will work again.

Try again in 10 minutes.

FYI: http://open.silverstripe.org/ticket/6422

ciao
Christian