Hi Ayoub, *,

On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 7:04 PM, ayoub ben mohamed
<benmohamed.ay...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you for the speed of response
> I think you know the privacy of Arabic, Hebrew, Persian, where the
> direction of the text from right to left

FYI: I did make a few tweaks to better support RTL. The tinyMCE editor
(the wysiwyg-editor within the cms) now defaults to RTL direction for
Arabic and Hebrew, and also the site itself will get dir="rtl" set
(for header-menu and layout div, the one with the page content)

see e.g. https://ar.libreoffice.org/page-979/?stage=Stage

(none of the pages contain any content yet - so if it is because you
don't know how to use silverstripe, then feel free to ask for
assistance)

ciao
Christian