2011.02.26 12:07, Volker Heggemann rašė:
Hi, folks

me again...

A short comment to usability.

Will it be able to paste links into the test case discriptions?

Please take a look at:

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Testing/Manual_Tests/3.3.1/de#Writer

Testcase 2 refers to a Word_Document. So any tester can download a defined test-document, make his own tests and compare it with the expected result. This, he could download there as a *png picture.

Is this possible to do with litmus?

In theory, it is.

In practice though, adding a link appears to be the exact reason why you were getting a parse loop error.

It's good that at least we have a clue now. It increases the chances that we'll have the error fixed. :)

Testcase: https://tcm.documentfoundation.org/preview.cgi?preview=Text%20[Link%20Text]%28http%3A%2F%2Ffoo.bar%2Faaa%29%20Text

Rimas