Hi Chistian and Pawel,

I never had the remove button displayed either.
I can replace images I don't want by other images (I can do that by
scrolling down and
replacing the file when clicking on one of the thumbnails on the
photoshuffler tab.)

When I hover over the thumbnails, I just get the title and caption displayed
in a div (same as in Pawel's screen capture).
I am using Firefox 3.6.8. on Mac OS X.
No errors are shown on the Firebug console.

I have worked around the issue by attaching duplicates of "good" images
instead of the "bad" ones
(so now I have 11 images in the Photoshuffler, instead of 5),
but it would be nice, if it would work as intended.

Regards,
Emese Kovacs
HU NL site