Hi Daniel,

first: Thanks for asking.

Am 21.04.2011 01:55, schrieb Daniel Neel:
Apologies for the double-post. A mock-up is available here:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:Dneelyep/sandbox

It looks good for me.

Some little things:
I made the external links in a separate catgeory, e.g. "||->Open Issues" to show that it is an external link (see [1]).
But this is a philosophical question.

I have willfully not capitalized the indices out of the row of the other menus but I have no real reason: "I only want to show a kind of dynamic by development. The use of small letters will show the development."
We can capitalize them.

About the order:
I will send an extra email for that later.

Feel free to put the menu on the page. As long as the menu won't get to long it is really good.

<cut>...</cut>

[1] http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Wiki_Menu

k-j