Hi,

Charles-H. Schulz wrote on 2011-05-07 13.57:
We have no policy. You're free to do pretty much what you think should be
best. We could share a blog with the Docs team or open a new one (it's on
wordpress.com, really), but there we have people who are more experts than I
am.

at the moment, TDF has two "official" blog resources: The steering committee's blog (blog.documentfoundation.org which is actually hosted on WordPress), and a Planet (planet.documentfoundation.org). The latter one is open for everyone, so we can simply include your blogs there if you want.

It's also possible to set-up dedicated Planets, like planet.documentfoundation.org/es for the Spanish community. So, planet.documentfoundation.org/documentation would be possible.

If you want your own blog, feel free to host it where you like it -- there is no policy, and we don't have any existing infrastructure for it, so you are free to choose. :)

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108