Hi Flo,

On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 10:24 AM, Florian Effenberger
<flo...@documentfoundation.org> wrote:

> In order to be able to use two different mail servers -- one for mailing
> lists, and one for the mail forwarders -- we have to change the addresses of
> a few mailing lists.
>
> In a nutshell: All lists currently known as @libreoffice.org will in the
> future be known as @global.libreoffice.org

/me still would have preferred the "www.libreoffice.org" alias, as the
global was rejected at the time we were looking for archive urls and
that time settled for listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/ as namespace
for those lists, but well....

> What
> *will* change is the address you have to send e-mails to, and the headers
> like List-Post and List-ID.

As this will split the sxisting archives on mail-archive.com and other
archives in two - shall we contact them and ask for moving/migrating
them accordingly, or are you fine with having a split archive?

ciao
Christian