Hi Bernhard, all,

Am Sonntag, 29. Mai 2011, 00:42:42 schrieb Bernhard Dippold:
> Hi Thorsten, all
>
> Thorsten Behrens schrieb:
> > Hi Michael, all,
> >
> > hm, so it seems this demo site is causing a bit of confusion - what
> > was the plan again, for that url?
> >
> > ----- Forwarded message from Tantai Tanakanok<tan...@osdev.co.th>  -----
> >
> > Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 10:07:47 +0700
> > From: Tantai Tanakanok<tan...@osdev.co.th>
> > Subject: [Libreoffice] LibreOffice Extensions repository
> >
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I found http://libreofficeaustralia.org/download/extensions. Is it the
> > new extensions repository for LibreOffice?
> > If yes, should I start posting my extensions to this site?
>
> The present testing site for extensions is
> http://extensions-test.libreoffice.org/libreoffice-extensions
>
> maintained by Andreas Mantke, as he posted here some weeks ago:
> <http://go.mail-archive.com/eP66iIyVTj2uK5mwEOEQwRvl4kw=>

that's the current status.

> I don't know about the state of this site, so I can't tell you if we
> should tell people to upload their extensions there.

 I'm working on that project but could do that only in my spare time. I try to
get
some steps forward this week. If someone with experience in Python is happy to
help
the current code is inside our repository on freedesktop.org:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/website/log/?h=LiboExtensionCenter

> There has been a discussion about uploading extensions to the wiki
> (IIRC), but I can't find it anymore.
>
> Just be aware that the extension site at OOo
> (http://extensions.services.openoffice.org) we link via the FSF wiki
> (http://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:OpenOfficeExtensions/List) seems to
> have some problems from time to time: At the moment I need to reload the
> pages tree or four times until I get any data...

I read also about that. I don't know what Oracle will do with this resource in
the
future. There are no public information available yet.

Regards,
Andreas
--
## Developer LibreOffice