Hi,

Please could someone correct my name on the list? My first name was
published twice. The correct should be: "Luiz Carlos de Oliveira"

or if you prefer only: "Luiz Oliveira"

Thank's all for acceptance. I will continue my efforts in spreading
LibreOffice, ODF, and digital inclusionin Brazilaccording to my ability
and knowledge.

Regards,

Luiz Oliveira
identi.ca/luiggi