Le 2011-06-22 14:59, Andreas Mantke a écrit :
Hi Marc, Rainer, *,

Am Mittwoch, 22. Juni 2011, 14:55:02 schrieb Marc Paré:
Le 2011-06-22 06:04, Rainer Bielefeld a écrit :
Marc Paré schrieb:
Is this to be run along with Andreas' Extension/Template site[1]?
Hi Marc,

Yes, so it is (planned).

Kind regards

Rainer
Great! I'll try to participate if I can find some time.
there are two new tasks for the extension-template-repository. We can create
categories for extensions and templates and I need your ideas / proposals for
that
categories. I put already a few of them into the new site. Please add your
proposals
to the wiki-site:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Extensions-website#Categories_for_extensions
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Extensions-website#Categories_for_templates

I'm looking for your proposals ;-)

Regards,
Andreas
There had been an earlier attempt at registering templates through a wiki page that I helped put together along with different categories. Could you take a look at it and see if any are worth using?[1] There are some templates registered on this wiki page.

Cheers

Marc

[1] http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Downloads/Templates

--