Hi Andreas,

Andreas Mantke wrote (26-07-11 21:19)

I upgraded the new LibreOffice extension and template website with a new layout
and a
fresh new logo from our design team. The site has a special footer now. There
are
discussions going on in the discuss@tdf-list about some additional text for the
footer (this will be added later when the discussion has finished).

You can have a look at the new layout at:
http://extensions2.libreoffice.org/

Feedback is appreciated ;-)

Thanks for sending this (hmm, and preparing it before :-) ) !
I won't sum up all that I like - if you don't mind ;-)

Three points though:
1. Could it be possible to add a sentence that people have the possibility to create extensions themselves and offer them for the site? Could be done in the first sentence (bit changed):

" LibreOffice offers a wide variety of features, and when you look for additional functionality, there may well be extensions and templates that add that! This site offers a wide range of extensions and templates to satisfy your needs. What's more: people, maybe you, can develop more templates and extensions and offer them for the collecting on this site. "

2. the new cool XT-logo, does not look so catchy, maybe because the LibreOffice logo is of the same size?

3. In the X / T center, you can choose a category in the list-box, or choose one from the list below. Why those nearly identical options?

Kind regards,
Cor

--
 - Cor